Friday, September 30, 2011

Government...




I can honestly say I truly hate dealing with government people. Whenever I have to deal with them it makes me so frustrated.
Calling, then having to navagate their crappy telepromot system, then sitting on hold for 40 mins, listening to the crappy elevator music with breaks in it saying ' thanks for your patience, your call is important to us.. Blah Blah Blah', then finding out that you called the wrong dept/place/person. Then your put through to the right person only to find out they aren't there. All the while you ran up your phone bill and killed your phone battery. All for nothing.
Oh not quite nothing, you know have a headache from beating your head against the desk from frustration.
And I thought the government was suppose to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment